Friday, October 19, 2007
i must love project.
today was a sucky day overall. but was cheered up by ah wen! (: much love!

first, kp teacher came in when me and my proj mate were editing our programs. andd. i was supposed to meet mans go see ong teck soon bout my program liao. cos.. i dunno how to do. but! my teacher wanna be superman and try to solve my problem. although he solve one, but created another for me. thanks lah.

after hovering around us for 2 hrss.. he decided to leave us alone. knowing that he cant help us anymoree, he left us stranded there after creating more problems. HOORAY! leaving me and joan there fed up as hell and frustrated like shit. thennn. i didnt have time to look for ah ong already. another day wasted lahhh. sians. was hungry after that lah. stupid teacher made my head explodeee.

still can happily smile at me downstairs. idiot.

went to meet ah wen. stupid ah wen say have to wait half an hour more.. i so frustrated and emo-ish already still ask me to wait. so i decided go woodlands! (: haha. poor boy wanted to meet me. HAHAHA. oh well. bussed back to yishun to eat prataaa. our prata meal lah! congrats for staying away from prata for more than a month! (:

anw. happy i met him today. he cheered me up in his own way! most of it is bullying me.. but it was funnn. thanks ah wen! (:

jpw tmr at ms! excited yet not really. cos i finally have a chance to experience smth different. hooray!

ah mans, liyi, ah fae, mingyao and ricky(ah kian)! you're all missed by nana! (:

much love!
 
posted by nana-love at 11:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: