Tuesday, November 20, 2007
funn.
hmms. yest i drove to school! say yay! hahahaha.. picked mans and liyi up. then went can4 to eat. went for ah bun's class. then jimmy was crazy and called me said wanna play mj. hahaha.. got ppl but no place to play! win liao la. stupid ricky go china. no place to play. hahahaha..

so anw. fetched jimmy, allan and alex to my house for mj. my mum says they're crazy ppl. hahahah.. accompanied them for some drinks downstairs. then off they went!

met allan and jimmy for supper later at night. after mr allan slept his beauty sleep. haahah.. fetched me and went to jimmy's cousin's house for some nice china food! the heavenly goose meat and duck. and the omg-so-fragrant cuttlefish! hahahaha. I WANTTT. went down to pool junction and it was closeddd! so went labryinth. had a nice talk with allan and jimmy until 3. appreciate it! (:

alrights. having tuition later.. might be going for supper after that again. ohmygosh. supper all the time cannn. thanks to them for bringing me out la! LOL.

sucky tiles i had!
allan!
jimmy!
me!
the ohmygoodness-me goose fat in goose's liquid of fats.
 
posted by nana-love at 5:19 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: