Monday, October 22, 2007
laugh like mad.
yest went funan with my mummy to buy laptop! hahaha.. harvey norman having saless. so went to buyy. thanks to my mummy! cos she bought one for me too. hahahhaha.

alright. went to work at ms after thatt. sales was pretty bad. really empty lahh. lucky my sister came at 9 to buy puzzle. den we broke the 1k mark. haha.. working with her was okayy lahh. not that bad. anyway. after that went to meet liyi and manss to eat and somerset theree. (: (:

went school early today so liyi could teach me chem for my student! thanks miss goh! you're my teacher! hahha. went for ah bun's class and prac. he cannot teach for nuts lah. even sotong bee teaches better than him. he can stare at the transparency and go.. "erm.. okay...." nice one lah.

went ricky's house for mj again. (: although i lost today but was happily playing there. hahaha. ricky and his tonkhat. HAHAHA. damn funnyy. and was using my patrick to entertain everybody. hahahaa.. use it to water everybody with lots of plants and everybody be farmers! (:

anyway. good luck to ricky and his tonkhat. hahahahah.. dont go to hotels with him okay! although he's obviously gay and only does massage for guys. HAHAHAH. oh! nice lick to tonkhat there ya. mingyao got a kiss from tonkhat too. hahahaha.

ate at cwp. came home.. smth made me dulan. i tell you all ah. i hate it when i ask someone a question through sms and he doesnt reply. i fucking hate it.

dont worry. i wont ask that question anymore.

after a talk with ah wen.. not dulan anymore! hahaha. moreover he made me more happy.. we both laughed like mad. hehee. i gave ah wen lessons on the phone. hahahha. zhang lao shi and huang xue shen!

oh yah. he said he wants to limit my mj to once every 2 weeks. cannot lahh! once a week also cannot. i know myself. i just love mj too much. hahha.

i love my ah wen. (:
 
posted by nana-love at 10:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: