Sunday, October 28, 2007
haha.
hello! hahaha.. today went ys to watch resident evil with my mum and sis! hehehe.. it was damn exciting lahh! scary yet nice! hahahahah..

went woodlands to meet ah wen for a show.. dropped by to say hello! to liyi. hahahaha.. she thot ahwen was a customer.. hehee.. but she was just stoning at the counter lahh. zai kia. hahaha..

ahwen bought a puzzle for my birthday! hooray! hahahaha.. i want it before thursday ahh! (: hehe.. saw mr ang on the way to buss..

had fun with ahwen on the bus! hahaha.. its only 4 stops from woodlands to khatib! hahahahah.. thanks for today my love! (:


liyi and me!



liyi ; alex ; me!

liyi ; ricky ; me!

hahaha. ricky and his vampire teeth. (with blood)

ahwen's hand signal for being scared! hahahaha.



me imitating ahwen's action.

he refuseddd to let me take a photo of him doing it. hahaha..

 
posted by nana-love at 7:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: